I want to be able to open an app faster than the normal time it takes to open it. What kind of script of changes do I have to do to make it so that when the app starts to open it receives more priority in CPU and more resources to help open it quicker.
- Ubuntu – How to set up video and audio players to use realtime (or close) priority
- Ubuntu – How to adjust IRQ priority in Ubuntu 12.04
- Ubuntu – How to set disk IO priority automatically
- Ubuntu – How to increase the priority for a task permanently in linux machine
- Ubuntu – Niceness and Priority of Processes