I have to write a simple bash script in Ubuntu which would allow me to pass it some arguments and I want to check if these arguments which can contain spaces are files or directories. How can I do this?
- Ubuntu – Copy file to same directory with appended filename Via SSH Bash Script
- Ubuntu – How to check for apt-get errors in a bash script
- Ubuntu – How to run a bash script without affecting the file system
- Ubuntu – Bash – Check directory for files against list of partial file names
- Ubuntu – Bash alias that calls a script versus defining the script as a function
- Ubuntu – Users who are logged in more than 2 times – bash script