I use the GIMP photo editor which automatically saves the converted files in .xcf format, but they cannot be reopened with any other app. How can I convert or save my images as JPEG or PNG?
- Ubuntu – EOG (Image Viewer) fails to open gif files with incorrect png extension – how can I solve this
- Ubuntu – Is it possible to view WebP images in nautilus / photo program
- Ubuntu – Why is it possible to convert a file just by renaming its extension
- Ubuntu – Avoid “save for web” in Gimp
- Ubuntu – GIMP using command line