I'm using byobu on the server. Then I logged in my kde I just close a tab with byobu session. But how I can disconnect if I'll use just console terminal? I mean one of Ctrl+ things.
- Ubuntu – Will byobu only split into tabs using a terminal, and not do the same in a console/tty
- Ubuntu – How to use Byobu keybindings in a nested remote session
- Ubuntu – How to save scrollback history in byobu
- Ubuntu – How to modify the terminal title set by byobu
- Ubuntu – How to stop byobu from hijacking highlighting by `ls`