- A directory with 1..n ZIP files of random names (all ending with .zip)
- Each zip file contains 1..n PDF files of random names (all ending with .pdf)
- All PDFs are from the same source and are to some extend comparable formatted.
- The PDFs are no prosa text but rather invoices, inventory lists etc. (aka forms and tables; The PDFs are searchable when I open them in an PDF viewer.)
- A search term i.e. a stock item number or a invoice number
- A way to find/list all the PDFs that contain the given search term.
- preferably with existing linux tools.