I installed the OCR-A font in Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit using the Font Viewer. As usual, I just double-clicked the file and then Install, without problems. But, when I tried to do the same in another PC with Xubuntu 11.10 32-bit, it simply does nothing. I installed gnome-font-viewer to try it (I know Xubuntu uses Xfce, but nothing worked). So, do anyone know how to install a font in Xubuntu 32-bit? Will I need another kind of font viewer?
- Ubuntu – Colour font installation (emoji) in Maverick Meerkat
- Ubuntu – How to convert Ubuntu to Xubuntu
- Ubuntu – Install Dropbox in Xubuntu
- Ubuntu – Font rendering problems with QT applications in Xubuntu
- Ubuntu – How to install Minecraft Forge on XUbuntu 14.04
- Ubuntu – How to display Font Awesome fonts in Character Map