I changed my laptop from a Lenovo U310 to a Dell Inspiron 7537. The Lenovo had a special key for turning off and on the screen, but the Dell doesn't have it. I want to know if there is a command for turning off and on the screen by using the same keyboard shortcut (something like CTRL+A, or similar).
- Ubuntu – How to change the keyboard shortcut to switch lenses
- Ubuntu – Why isn’t the Alt+` shortcut working on the international keyboard
- Ubuntu – Custom Shortcut for switching off the display
- Ubuntu – ny way to make a hotkey turn the screen off
- Ubuntu – Keyboard shortcut to lock screen & turn off monitor
- Ubuntu – How to add sudo commands to a keyboard shortcut