However, there is no easy way to move the Show Applications icon (shown on the right) to the left of the Dock. There is no such setting in GNOME Control Center. There is already a bug filed, but does anybody know any workaround until it gets fixed by Ubuntu Dock developers?
- Ubuntu – How to add “Show desktop” to the GNOME dash or Ubuntu Dock
- Ubuntu – ubuntu-dock settings not accessible in gnome-control-center by default
- Ubuntu – Duplicate application icons in Ubuntu dock upon launch
- Ubuntu – have two docks in Ubuntu desktop (with GNOME 3) after installing Dash to Dock
- Ubuntu – Annoying dock in Ubuntu 17.10
- Ubuntu – Dock disappeared after upgrade to Ubuntu 19.10, only visible in Activities overview