I have two hard drives. One is used for Windows and one is empty. I want to install Ubuntu on the empty hard drive. The Windows hard drive is disk0 in Windows and the empty hard drive is disk1. When I install Ubuntu and it asks where I want to install it, I choose "Something Else" but I am stuck there. What do I choose for "boot loader installation"?
- Ubuntu – Ubuntu installer does not show drives
- Ubuntu – Install Ubuntu on a separate hard-drive in dualboot
- Ubuntu – Will a fresh installation of Ubuntu recognize two drives that have been in a RAID
- Ubuntu – Installing Ubuntu on External Hard Drive – UEFI
- Ubuntu – Installing Ubuntu without touching Windows