Recently I found out about an OS X application called LESS.app. It’s basically an app to compile and minify *.less files into *.css files and does it in real-time. I want to know or I can archive the same thing in Ubuntu and how to go about it.
- Ubuntu – Which Time Tracker application do you recommend
- Ubuntu – Bookmark pdf and djvu files
- Ubuntu – How to install less css command line compiler
- Ubuntu – Something like Parallels Desktop for Linux
- Ubuntu – Reverse Firewall or Application Firewalls
- Ubuntu – Compile .less files into .css after every update