I have dual-booted my Macbook Pro with Ubuntu 12.04 . Whenever i log-in to Ubuntu, it does so with full screen brightness and keyboard backlight at full . How do i get rid of this? How can i tweak the start-up setting for screen brightness and disable keyboard backlight at start-up?
- Ubuntu – Screen Brightness on new MacBook Pro 8,3
- Ubuntu – How to disable Macbook keyboard backlight
- Ubuntu – Macbook Pro 5.5 brightness settings work, are remembered, but are not used on startup
- Ubuntu – Macbook starts with the screen on minimum brightness
- Ubuntu – Disable brightness and keyboard back-light at start-up
- Ubuntu – Macbook Pro backlight control not working on Ubuntu 16.04