I'm trying to print, in a pdf file, just one page from another large pdf file. Does anyone have a clue? I'm using foxit reader, and when I try ctrl+P appears just the installed printers as an option to print. There is no print to file button like in other programs such as libreoffice. Thanks in advance.
- Ubuntu – How to print a PDF file
- Ubuntu – Canon printer won’t print PDF files
- Ubuntu – Printing pdf files from firefox
- Ubuntu – How to print from Vim to PDF
- Ubuntu – A tabbed PDF reader that saves and restores the last session
- Ubuntu – how to open PDF file at specific page in the terminal
- Ubuntu – Cannot Print This PDF, Can Print Other PDFs