So I have recently switched to Ubuntu 18.04. LTS and I'm getting a lot of screen tearing especially during video playback on e.g. YouTube. Could anybody help me fix this? Note that I'm completely new to Linux.
- Ubuntu – Screen tearing while watching video
- Ubuntu – Video Tearing Ubuntu 14.04 ATI
- Ubuntu – Screen tearing in Ubuntu with Nvidia/Intel graphics
- Ubuntu – Screen Tearing on Kubuntu 16.04 with Intel Drivers
- Ubuntu – Screen tearing on Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu – How to solve screen tearing on Ubuntu 18.04 with NVIDIA