Thunderbird has been reporting that I'm using 81% of my inbox quota, but my ISP says I have no inbox quota. One of them is wrong. How do I go about figuring out who?
- Ubuntu – “speak IMAP” and review the actual mail quota
- Ubuntu – How to get thunderbird to give notifications for only the inbox
- Ubuntu – How to make Thunderbird 17.0 stop notifying me with junk mail
- Ubuntu – how to integrate outlook 2003 pst file to thunderbird
- Ubuntu – Thunderbird: Emails in Inbox folder cannot be displayed after migrating from Windows 7