As Ubuntu 10.10 seems to neither detect my graphics card (Intel 82852/855GM) automatically nor use the corresponding Intel driver even after manually installing it, I am looking into manually configuring X (shouldn't I?). Where can I find the configuration files I need to edit?
- Ubuntu – How to best enable Xinerama
- Ubuntu – Video not working properly on an integrated Intel 82865G card
- Ubuntu – Can’t use nvidia card/driver on optimus notebook
- Ubuntu – How to re-configure graphics from Intel integrated to Intel / ATI switchable
- Ubuntu – How to run both Intel and Nvidia graphics card driver on dual monitor setup